Once a year Jenison Bible Church holds a baptism service at a lake. The Charrons graciously invite us to their home for the outdoor service.
Join us this Sunday, August 13 @ 5:30 pm
This year we have a teen girl and two boys who have accepted Christ as Savior and want to be baptized to show, publicly, they have decided to follow Jesus. We will worship together, pray together, give our offerings together, eat together, and fellowship together.
Where do we go?
How do we get there?
What should we bring?
- Drive yourself. Please remember this is a residential neighborhood. Do not park on lawns. We want to be nice to the neighbors.
- Ride the church bus. It will leave the parking lot at 5:25 pm and return around 7:00 pm.
- Carpool with others.
What if it rains?
- Lawn chairs / Blankets. We take some tables and chairs from church but not enough for everyone.
- Food. Sign up in the church foyer to bring sandwiches, cookies, veggies, chips, and more.
- We will move the service back to JBC and use the baptistry.
- If we bring the service back to church,
- an announcement will be put on the prayer line. Call 752.8050
- an announcement will also be posted on the website homepage.